What? This is a Mercedes?
The ridiculous fact that this is a Mercedes belies the abilities of this vehicle. Tuned by the mad scientists at Brabus, the Unimog Black Edition is a combination of day-to-day recreation and utility in addition to over the top “cost is no objective” satisfaction.
This “thing” features:
- COMAND DVD navigation with a 6.5″ LCD screen
- CD Changer
- Aluminum Brightwork inside and out
- Dual air conditioning
- Tinted Glass
- Sound system sourced from the S-Class
- 6.8 Liter 280 horsepower engine
- 12 Ton tow capacity (click thru the jump to see what we mean)
- and 455×70 R24 (24 inches folks…) tires.
What this means to you: Yeah, sure, it’s the same price as a home but the look you’ll get when pulling upside some guy’s yellow Hummer will be well worth the price of admission.
Cost: $275,000 @ Brabus
More photos after the jump (and one in Orange).