TAG Heuer Monaco
Tag Heuer prides itself on prestige, performance, avant-garde technology and absolute reliability. They’ve come to characterize the brand and philosophy of the since 1860 when the Edouard Heuer founded the company. Their bold and innovative watches are synonymous with Formula 1 racing, skiing, golf, the Indy 500, America’s Cup and others.
One of our favorites here at GP, we’ve come even more enamored with the Monaco series, and especially the blue faced series… far more watch than’ you’d expect at this price range.
- 37 Jewels
- Power reserve: roughly 42 hours
- Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal
- Sapphire Crystal Exhibition Back
- Brushed with Polished Steel Case
- Black Leather Strap
- Waterproof to 30 Meters / 100 Feet
- Luminescent Hands & Markers
Cost: $1,495 @ StartofTime.com