The Panerai Flyback Regatta is rare. Rare to the tone of only 500 will be built. For those of you not familiar with Panerai their history is tied with the Italian military as their official watch maker. The result? Italian beauty and extraordinary military level engineering.
The automatic mechanical movement features a Panerai OP XIX calibre, 13¼ lignes, 30 jewels specially created for Panerai.
- Côtes de Genève decoration on the bridges and oscillating weight, burnished blued screws
- Flyback chronograph with 2 counters, tachymeter scale
- 44 mm diameter
- Polished steel push buttons 2 and 4 o’clock
- See-through sapphire crystal
- Dial features black with luminous hour markers and Arabic numerals
- Paris hobnails
- Minute counter at 3 o’clock
- Small seconds at 9 o’clock
- Central flyback hand
- PANERAI personalised rubber strap and brushed steel adjustable buckle. Supplied with a steel screwdriver and a second interchangeable strap in black calf with carbon fibre pattern.
What this means to you: Undoubtedly laying down 10 large on a watch isn’t going to happen this year, but if this write had it, he’d gladly spend it.
Cost: $10,400 @ Luxury Bazaar
2007 Version Released at Baselworld @ Professional Watches