Shockproof. Waterproof. Freezeproof. Crushproof.
Those are the key aspects of the Olympus Stylus 770 SW 7.1 megapixel camera, and they’re definitely aspects to be reckoned with. The Olympus Stylus 770 SW is the world’s most durable digital camera. You can drop it from 5 feet, dunk it to 33 feet, freeze it (-10C/14F) or even try to crush it up to 220 pounds and it will still take amazing photos.
- 7.1 megapixels high-resolution CCD
- 3x optical zoom
- Shockproof to 5 feet
- Waterproof to 33 feet
- Freezeproof (-10 degrees
- 2.5-inch HyperCrystal LCD
- Manometer The Stylus 770SW features a built-in manometer that measures air and water pressure to calculate the altitude and depth of your photos.
- Digital image stabilization Freeze the action.
- Bright Capture technology Keep it bright even in low light
- 27 Shooting Modes including Movie with Sound Getting
Cost: $370 @ Amazon.com
ADVENTURE IS ONE CLICK AWAY
Subscribe to GP for a daily dose of the best in gear, adventure, design, tech and culture. 5pm sharp.