Out in the field or down in the dirt, the durable Panasonic Toughbook 30 is built to take a beating. MIL-STD-810F-tested for ruggedness, this brawny workhorse is encased in magnesium alloy, with durability designed into every seal, hinge and connector. Plus, as the industry’s fastest fully-rugged mobile PC, it’s built for lightening-quick processing and wireless connectivity. Communicate in real time from remote areas, access databases online and run sophisticated software applications even in the harshest environments.
- Genuine Windows® XP Professional
- Intel® Centrino®Duo Mobile Technology
- Integrated 802.11 a/b/g wireless LAN
- 13.3″ daylight-readable TFT Active Matrix Color LCD with optional touchscreen
- 8.4 lbs., including battery, floppy drive and handle
- Full magnesium alloy case with handle
- Moisture- and dust-resistant LCD, keyboard and touchpad
- Sealed port and connector covers
- Shock-mounted removable hard drive in stainless steel case
- Wireless ready for Sprint and Verizon Wireless networks
Cost: $3,200 @ Buytough.com
ADVENTURE IS ONE CLICK AWAY
Subscribe to GP for a daily dose of the best in gear, adventure, design, tech and culture. 5pm sharp.