Chanel J12 Superleggera Chronograph
Chanel isn’t just a gift for your girlfriend anymore. The Jacques Helleu designed watch is done in a matte-finish, ultra-light articulated black rubber bracelet and the casing is actually sand-blasted to give it a distinctive black finish. You’ll be seeing a lot more of these ceramic watches in the future – just remember you saw the one that’s starting the trend.
- Sand blasted watch casing
- Articulated ultra-light black rubber bracelet
- Sapphire glass
- Superluminova phosphorescent hands and indexes
- 41mm dual-counter chronograph
- Water resistant to 200 meters
What this means to you: Ceramic what? What happened to stainless steel? Well, it’s still there and it’s still used on this watch, but you’re buying an early trend here. Have you seen the cost of HD-DVD’s? Yeah… just like that.
Cost: $4500 @ The Watch Quote