Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Pro
Make cake of your next trail run on the Specialized Stumpjumper. The Ned Overend endorsed and developed bike is equipped top to bottom with some of the most sophisticated suspension workings. Some of which we have yet to understand.
- FSR M5 Manipulated Alloy Frame
- Specialized AFR Shock with Flow Control Valve
- Fox Talaz 100-140mm Alloy Steerer
- Magura Marta Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- SRAM X.0 9-Speed Rear Deraileur
- Shimano M-860 XT Hollowtech Crank
What this means to you: Wear a helmet because the next time you wipe-out on the “Slickrock” trail in Moab this bike is more likely to survive than you are.
Cost: $3,800 @ Kozy’s Cyclery