Weber Genesis E-320 Gas Grill
Gentlemen. Break out those ribeyes, salmon steaks, skewers and sirloin burgers. It’s time to get grilling. You’re epicurean grilling fantasies are about to come delightfully true with the Weber E-320. A bit pricey yes, but just read on to see why your next outdoor soiree will bring the house down (and your buddy’s bank accounts when they go to buy one).
- 507-square inch main cooking area; 637 total square inches
- Three stainless steel burners and built-in thermometer
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron grates and Flavorizer bars
- Electronic Crossover ignition system
- Includes 10-foot flexible natural gas hose
- Colored stainless steel doors and lid
- Four heavy-duty caster wheels
What this means to you: Man, Meat and his Grill. It’s a God-given right.
Cost: $700 @ Grillsdirect.com