Gentlemen. Break out those ribeyes, salmon steaks, skewers and sirloin burgers. It’s time to get grilling. You’re epicurean grilling fantasies are about to come delightfully true with the Weber E-320. A bit pricey yes, but just read on to see why your next outdoor soiree will bring the house down (and your buddy’s bank accounts when they go to buy one).
- 507-square inch main cooking area; 637 total square inches
- Three stainless steel burners and built-in thermometer
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron grates and Flavorizer bars
- Electronic Crossover ignition system
- Includes 10-foot flexible natural gas hose
- Colored stainless steel doors and lid
- Four heavy-duty caster wheels
What this means to you: Man, Meat and his Grill. It’s a God-given right.
Cost: $700 @ Grillsdirect.com