Maintaining your body’s core is one of the most important elements in physical training, especially when biking. It also means you should keep it warm on those early morning / late night sessions on your bike. The Clima-fit light vest from Nike is windproof, water-resistant and lightweight that allows you to maintain full movement of your arms while your core stays warm and vented. It’s available in french blue or shock orange. You know where we stand.
The vest features:
- Non-stretch perforated nylon back allows for maximum breathability.
- High visibility reflective trim at front chest and back keeps you safe on the road.
- Draw cord hem and lined high collar for extra comfort provide the perfect functional fit.
- Oragami pocket at the back of neck keeps your items safe and easily accessible.
- Water-resistant microfiber polyester is windproof yet extremely breathable.
What this means to you: Rolling at 25+ mph on a cool morning is cold. Trying to look machismo in your t-shirt is ignorant – put on a vest, train hard, reap the rewards.
Cost: $45 @ Nike
ADVENTURE IS ONE CLICK AWAY
Subscribe to GP for a daily dose of the best in gear, adventure, design, tech and culture. 5pm sharp.