There are a lot of guys out there who have to carry a lot of gear. Sometimes this gear is for work and if you work in the creative industry, then electronic and media centric. If that’s the case then the UDG Producer Bag is for you. It’s a bag specifically designed to carry your electronic and media equipment in one bag with everything easily accessible.
The Producer Bag is constructed from ballistic nylon, has padded walls, electroplated zippers, integrated combination lock and body contoured shoulder straps. Weights 6.1 lbs.
- Doubles as standard carry-on or convenient backpack.
- Two large divided main compartments and three external pockets
- Side exterior accessory pockets with velcro secure tabs to hold cables in place
- Large front pocket features an organizational panel with a PDA pocket, pen slots, key fob and zippered mesh pockets
- Comfortable easy grip hidden handle located on the top stash pocket
- Back-access music center with CD sleeves and headphone cable exit port
- Ergonomic contoured shoulder straps with removable iPod holder
What this means to you: On the go with everything in tow.
Cost: $230 @ 101 Case
ADVENTURE IS ONE CLICK AWAY
Subscribe to GP for a daily dose of the best in gear, adventure, design, tech and culture. 5pm sharp.