We talk about shaving a lot here at Gear Patrol. It’s because it’s an essential parts of being a guy and skimping in this area isn’t acceptable. You’re working on your face after all.
Of course, we would be misleading you if we didn’t also tell you we’re semi-obsessed with finding, trying and using the latest shavers.
The Pulsonic system by Braun might be something close to shaving euphoria. It’s meticulously engineered with technology to capture every hair (even those problematic ones) to give you a shave closer than you ever imagined possible. It’s foil system also uses a base that cleans and renews after each use (not once every other week like you do with yours now) and one of the features listed below:
- Pulsonic Technology: Over 10,000 microvibrations per minute helps to expose and cut more hair with every stroke.
- Gillette Blade Technology: Unique blade technology cuts hair close in a single stroke without pulling or tugging.
- Power-Comb: Patented technology lifts problem hairs that lie flat to the skin to avoid missed hairs in hard to shave areas.
- Smart Foil: Unique foil pattern captures hairs growing from different directions for a closer shave in fewer strokes.
- Clean & Renew System: At the touch of a button, automatically cleans, lubricates, dries and charges the shaver.
What this means to you: Hell hath no fury like razor burn.
Cost: $236 @ Amazon