Those of you with driveways or concrete terraces are lucky enough to do a couple of things. Keep your car parked without paying and two, install a kick-ass basketball goal.
If you don’t have the funds to install a Porsche then maybe you’ll have the funds to put in a Goalrilla. The professional style goals can be seen in homes and pads across the country and they’re constucted like, well, a gorilla. built to professional league standards and the preferred choice amongst pro players, the Goalrilla will stand proud in your driveway and withstand all those massive dunks – after you lower it to six feet of course…
- Clear View Tempered Glass Backboard
- Official Pro-Style, Heavy-Weight, Powder-Coated, Flex Coil Rim with Stainless Steel Components
- Heavy Duty Steel Upper Arms
- Heavy Duty Steel Lower Arms w/ Dual Cross Brace Support
- One Piece Super Strength Structural Steel Pole
- Tough Powder Coated Finish Protects in All Climates
- Heavy Duty Independent Anchor System Provides Rock Solid Support Yet Allows Simple Relocation or Storage.
- Heavy Duty Pro-Style Flex Rim
What this means to you: Get a touch of MTV cribs in your very own driveway.
Cost: Starting at $699 @ Basketball Goal Store
ADVENTURE IS ONE CLICK AWAY
Subscribe to GP for a daily dose of the best in gear, adventure, design, tech and culture. 5pm sharp.