Sorel Timberwolf Winter Boots
This winter give those boots and shoes a welcome relief from the elements by putting on a pair of Sorel Timerwolf boots. You’ll save your shoes and your own feet from the harshness of winter and be comfortable while doing it.
Sorel’s brand is known for their well priced and comfortable boots. Having owned two pairs of my own including the Caribou Reserve boots this writer can attest to how well these hold up. Now if only there were more snow…
- Timberwolf boots offer renowned Sorel quality, with a comfort rating of -25°F
- Waterproofed, heavy-duty split-grain leather and nylon uppers sit atop rubber shells for superior protection against the elements
- Seam-sealed construction minimizes leakage and lace-up design with barrel-lock closure at collar seals out snow; midfoot lace lock customizes the fit
- Insulated with 200g Thinsulate® insulation for warmth and moisture management
- Removable 6mm EVA footbeds and EVA inserts at heels and forefeet cushion your every step
- Injection-molded, waterproof rubber shells provide flexibility and traction in cold temperatures
- Rubber lug outsoles deliver dependable traction on wet or dry surfaces
What this means to you: These shoes aren’t just for protection. Give them a go when you camp, hike or just need something a little more rugged than leather.
Cost: $100 @ REI