Surefire L1 LumaMax
There are flashlights and then there are Surefire flashlights.
Used in law enforcement and military applications their products embody rugged and powerful tools for tactical applications. Let that be your guiding light as you go to purchase one of their pieces.
The L1 LumaMax® features a one-watt LED powered by a single 3-volt lithium battery, digital current regulation circuitry, and a digitally-controlled two stage switching mechanism. The regulation circuitry matches the LEDs current requirements to the batteries’ output to achieve a more consistent (flatter) level of light output for the usable life of the batteries. The two-stage switch gives the user a choice of either a low-output beam or a high-output beam from a single switch. This is a rugged and dependable illumination tool that is extremely compact and lightweight. This L1 LumaMax® produces a white beam of light.
- Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized finish is extremely durable
- Tail cap switch: press for momentary-on low beam, press further for high beam, twist for constant-on.
- Switch lockout prevents accidental activation during transport or storage
- CNC machined aluminum housing is rugged and O-ring sealed for weatherproofing
Dual Output Option
- Illumination level is switchable from 1.1 to 22 lumens
LED Light Source with White Beam has no filament to burn out or break, lasts for thousands of hours.
- No Hassle Lifetime Warranty
What this means to you: What you can’t tell from this image is just how small this light is. It’s perfect for your vehicle (on or off road), next outdoor excursion or night time rendezvous.
Cost: $135 @ Optics Planet