Simply put the North Face: Solar Flare sleeping bag is a hard core sleeping bag. It’s trapezoidal baffle construction, vaulted oxford-cloth lined footbox, goose down filling, breathable laminate shell make it one of the top bags out there. It will take you to -20 degrees (F) and take you there in comfort.
- 7-chamber sculpted hood with dual cord adjustment
- 800+ Eastern European goose down
- Weighs 4 lbs 2 oz (1875 g) Long: 4 lbs 4 oz (1915 g)
- Down-filled draft collar
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pull
- Ground-level side seams
- Head-level watch pocket
- No-Snag stiffener in zipper column
- Nylon taffeta lining
- One nylon mesh storage sack and one stuffsack included
- One-hand pull cord for easy hood adjustments
- Oversized down-filled draft tube and face comfort tubes
- Polarguard pads in compression zones
- Shadowlite HyVent shell
- Trapezoidal baffle construction with side box baffles
What this means to you: You. Will. Be. Warm.
Cost: ~$500 @ Various Retailers
ADVENTURE IS ONE CLICK AWAY
Subscribe to GP for a daily dose of the best in gear, adventure, design, tech and culture. 5pm sharp.