Not long after it became widely known that Bear Stearns shares sold to JPMorgan for the portfolio crumbling price of $2 we got an email from a reader asking if we knew what else out there cost $2. Here’s what we found:
- One-way metro pass on the New York subway system.
- Two Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers off of a suburban Wendy’s Super Value Menu, tax not included.
- Fake breasts at a Dollar Store in San Francisco.
- $2/$500,000,000,000 of the cost for the War in Iraq.
- Two rewards points from a slot machine pull at the Venetian casino in Las Vegas. If you’re a Platinum Card Member.
- Nine tracks of Nine Inch Nails “Ghosts I-IV” web-album. *free
- A membership for your significant other to Trashy Lingerie, a lingerie store in Los Angeles.
- Eastbay Men’s Basic Flip Flop, shipping not included.
- One $2 prepaid long distance phone card from Phone Shark.
- Single share* of Bear Stearns.
*You really can’t buy this, but you’re smart enough to know that.
ADVENTURE IS ONE CLICK AWAY
Subscribe to GP for a daily dose of the best in gear, adventure, design, tech and culture. 5pm sharp.