Public Policy Isn’t Their Only Point Of Contention
A man’s taste in music says a lot about them, even if you’re Barack Obama or John McCain.
Round out your knowledge of the two candidates on a more personal level by checking out their top ten songs list compiled by Blender Magazine.
No, you won’t have to know them for the candidate’s debate this Friday, but don’t let us catch you taking credit for a new mix tape come November. Fortunately, neither had Laffy Taffy on their lists.
Lists after the jump.
- “Ready or Not” by the Fugees
- “What’s Going On” by Marvin Gaye
- “I’m On Fire” by Bruce Springsteen
- “Gimme Shelter” by the Rolling Stones
- “Sinnerman” by Nina Simone
- “Touch the Sky” by Kanye West
- “You’d Be So Easy to Love” by Frank Sinatra
- “Think” by Aretha Franklin
- “City of Blinding Lights” by U2
- “Yes We Can” by will.i.am
- “Dancing Queen” by ABBA
- “Blue Bayou” by Roy Orbison
- “Take a Chance On Me” by ABBA
- “If We Make It Through December” by Merle Haggard
- “As Time Goes By” by Dooley Wilson
- “Good Vibrations” by The Beach Boys
- “What A Wonderful World” by Louis Armstrong
- “I’ve Got You Under My Skin” by Frank Sinatra
- “Sweet Caroline” by Neil Diamond
- “Smoke Gets In Your Eyes” bby The Platters