We Doubt Pagans Drank This Well
As a precusor to your costume party debauchery, give the Herradura Calabatini a shot. This festive blend of tequila and pumpkin spice is sure to get nods of approval from guests. Not to mention yourself. Plus it’s a lot more dignified than orange jello shots, though depending on how your night unfolds that might be included.
So drop by the store after work and pick up some Herradura Reposado, half-and-half, and a bottle of pumpkin spice syrup (I recommend Monin). If you don’t finish the Resposado tonight, undoubtedly you’ll finish it later once you’ve had a taste. As for the pumpkin spice syrup… well just don’t mix it with gin.
- 1.5 oz Herradura Reposado
- 1/2 oz Monin Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- 3 oz half-and half
- Add ice to shaker and the ingredients in the order listed above
- Shake well and strain into martini glass
- Garnish with cinnamon
- Hand to your date. Dressed as a cheerleader
ADVENTURE IS ONE CLICK AWAY
Subscribe to GP for a daily dose of the best in gear, adventure, design, tech and culture. 5pm sharp.