Link Patrol | July 1, 2009
- Feeling that your summer activities have left your sneakers trashed? Hype Beast alerts us that Nike’s fall 09 line of Cortez kicks might just be the perfect replacement come the change of the seasons. via (High Snobiety)
- Satisfy your watch and carbon fiber lusts at the same time (no pun intended), with this list of 10 Sexy Cabonized Wrist Watches. via our friends at (StyleCrave)
- Hip Hop fans will be glad to know that Consequence is releasing a new track entitled “Whatever You Want” featuring Kanye West and John Legend. It’s sure to get radio play shortly, but you can give it a listen now over at (Hype Beast)
- The million dollar Netflix contest finally has a winner. The NY times reports that a multinational team has finally come up with a better Algorithm for Netflix’s movie recommendation engine which beats the old one by more than 10%. The contest has run for over 3 years and received 50,000 contestants. via (NY Times Bits)
- Does the disappearance of pants weather have you scared of showing off your legs? Check out recommendations for short and shoe combinations. via (Valetmag).
- Anyone whose ever had a Miller High Life in their time will appreciate this piece on vintage High Life advertisements. via (A Continous Lean)
The Man Who Shot Osama is Screwed, How to Make a Wall Work, Photos of Mount Everest Gear from 1963, Oral History of Pulp Fiction, and Motivational Articles Suck