What 55,000 Guys Think About Just About Anything
The Great Male Survey
Our friends over at Askmen.com just finished completing their annual Great Male survey. This year, over 50,000 guys between the ages of 18-34 plodded through more than 100 questions and the results are quite intriguing. For instance:
- Men think long term: 84% of respondents look for wife potential in a girlfriend.
- Gold diggers can feel safe: 85% of respondents believe that they should pay for the majority of dates at least until a relationship is established.
- Things aren’t as bad job wise as we think: 81% of respondents said the economic crisis has not had a direct negative effect on their career progress
- Friends of Girlfriends = badnews: 69% (yup that’s right) have fantasized about a girlfriend or wife’s friend.
- We’re not as jealous as you might suspect: 50% of respondents were comfortable with their significant other staying in touch with an ex.
Want to learn more? Check out the full results here and see if you’re part of the herd, or one of a kind.