Roughing it doesn’t mean you have to forgo sleep comfort. Renowned outdoor outfitter (and multiple award winner) Big Agnes knows a thing or two when it comes to equipment, especially their Air Core sleeping pads. Taking one of their award winning traditional pad designs and “green-ifying” it, has resulted in the Big Agnes Recycled Diversion Insulated Air Core, an easy to inflate, self-stuffing (sack included) sleeping pad made of 100% recycled rip-stop shell fabric (1.7 lbs). For extra rugged use, a repair kit is hidden in the stuff sack.
More details after the jump.
Big Agnes Recycled Diversion Insulated Air Core Specifications
- Climashield HL Green 100% recycled synthetic insulation
- Durable 100% recycled polyester rip-stop shell fabric
- Recycled aluminum valve with plastic coated EZ-Flate™ mouthpiece
- 2.5″ thickness offers more comfortable and compact alternative to self-inflating pads
- I-Beam construction eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots and ensures quick inflation/deflation, consistent air flow and stability
- Add a closed cell foam pad in very cold temperatures for extra insulation
- Store unrolled with valve open
- Stuff sack and repair kit included. The repair kit is in a small pocket on the inside of the stuff sack. It’s sort of hidden, so look twice!
- EZ-Flate Valve instructions: Twist black part of valve counter-clockwise to open. Blow into valve to inflate. Hold gray portion of valve in mouth while spinning black portion clockwise to close.