Sleep On Green Comfort
Big Agnes Recycled Diversion Insulated Air Core
Roughing it doesn’t mean you have to forgo sleep comfort. Renowned outdoor outfitter (and multiple award winner) Big Agnes knows a thing or two when it comes to equipment, especially their Air Core sleeping pads. Taking one of their award winning traditional pad designs and “green-ifying” it, has resulted in the Big Agnes Recycled Diversion Insulated Air Core, an easy to inflate, self-stuffing (sack included) sleeping pad made of 100% recycled rip-stop shell fabric (1.7 lbs). For extra rugged use, a repair kit is hidden in the stuff sack.
More details after the jump.
Big Agnes Recycled Diversion Insulated Air Core Specifications
- Climashield HL Green 100% recycled synthetic insulation
- Durable 100% recycled polyester rip-stop shell fabric
- Recycled aluminum valve with plastic coated EZ-Flate™ mouthpiece
- 2.5″ thickness offers more comfortable and compact alternative to self-inflating pads
- I-Beam construction eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots and ensures quick inflation/deflation, consistent air flow and stability
- Add a closed cell foam pad in very cold temperatures for extra insulation
- Store unrolled with valve open
- Stuff sack and repair kit included. The repair kit is in a small pocket on the inside of the stuff sack. It’s sort of hidden, so look twice!
- EZ-Flate Valve instructions: Twist black part of valve counter-clockwise to open. Blow into valve to inflate. Hold gray portion of valve in mouth while spinning black portion clockwise to close.