Whether it’s for your next deployment or your 9-5 cubicle infiltration, GORUCK will have your 6. GORUCK rucksacks are designed by a Special Forces Operator and made in the USA from 100% military grade materials. Those stats are good enough to pique our interest, but the GORUCK lineup features much more:
In addition to robust construction, the GORUCK Echo, GR-1, and GR-2 feature:
- Open flat main compartment(s)[GR-1 & GR-2]
- Internal organization webbing and pockets
- Laptop or hydration bladder compartment that can fit a 15″ [GR-1 & Echo] or 17″ MacBook [GR-2]
- 2 [Echo], 3 [GR-1], or 4 [GR-2] rows of external MOLLE webbing for modular customization
- Quick access external slant pocket for an iPod or tactical gear
- 10.6, 25.6L and 47.6L of total volume respectively
- Carry on compliance for all models
Author’s Note: If you’re active duty military, email GORUCK for special pricing. Oh, and if you happen to enjoy taking extreme races to the extreme, check out the Tough Mudder GORUCK Challenge.
Buy Now: $175-$395
Photos by GORUCK for Gear Patrol. All Rights Reserved.