The best thing to happen to your fall
Now Hiring: Gear Patrol Fall Interns
The title says it all folks. We’re looking for two highly motivated individuals to support the editorial team in a variety of capacities. Writing to unboxing. Multimedia to social media. Editorial to operations. If you’ve been itching to get your foot in the door of men’s media and live in the New York area, then read on.
The lowdown on the qualifications we’re looking for:
- Keen interest in online media and should be undergraduate students enrolled in the U.S.
- Excellent writing and research skills. Wiki and Google are literally your bi#$h.
- A well-honed, organizational and logistical approach to all your work.
- A keen eye for trends and a passion for our brand.
- You nerd out about products and product design.
- Savvy with social media.
- Ambitious and highly self-motivated (as in: “Got it? Done.”).
- Strong familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Google Docs, and WordPress.
- Located in the New York area (Albany doesn’t count).
- Available for a minimum of 25 hours a week in midtown Manhattan, M-F, beginning mid September-ish. Schedule to be discussed based on commitments.
Interested applicants should email a copy of their resume and 100 words on why they’re the perfect candidate for GP to jobs[at]gearpatrol.com. And if you require testimonials from our current graduating summer interns Mr. Chris Wright and Griffin Sweet, we can arrange that too.