The Hypermotard 1100 takes on urban canyons and attacks mountain curves with total abandon. Its purpose is single-minded: to thrill.
Its ‘motard’ styling and stance combine with Ducati’s ‘sportsbike’ smooth and powerful L-Twin engine to deliver the best of both these two motorcycling worlds. With a riding position to dominate, the exceptionally slim, compact and incredibly light Hypermotard is ready to take on every road with big-bore acceleration.
High performance starts with attitude and the Hypermotard packs the most aggressive attitude of the entire Ducati range. Reduced to its essentials, it’s an extreme performance, over-the-top motorcycle that’s just looking for action.
What this means to you: Whether you want Italian passion and engineering or one of the hottest bikes around, Ducati says it best, “Two wheels, one purpose, to thrill.”
- Speeds exceeding 200kph (125mph)
- < 95hp
- Wide, tapered section handlebars
- Rigidly triangulated Trellis frame
- 50mm Marzocchi forks
- Triple screw lower fork crown
- Fully adjustable Sachs shock
- Marchesini wheels
- Brembo Monobloc four piston callipers
- 305mm twin discs up front and a 245mm rear disc
- Racing-style dry clutch.
- Titanium Nitride (TiN) coating on the sliders
- Race-spec Öhlins fully adjustable rear shock
- Carbon fiber protectors
Cost: $11,495 @ Danbury BMW