2008 Polaris Ranger RZR 800 Series
You’re looking at the only side-by-side of it’s kind. We’re itching to get ourselves into some behind-the-wheel to really see if it’s claim of outclassing, outaccellerating, outmaneuvering all ther atv’s in this class. With more clearance and capabilities than some of the best SUV’s out there, we’re sure this vehicle will be a blast. Specs:
- 760cc 4-stroke twin-cylinder engine
- Automatic Variable Transmission
- Shaft-drive true 4-wheel drive
- Double A-Arm (front) and adjustable independent (rear) suspension
- Dual Piston Caliper brakes
- 945 lbs.
- 1500lb towing capacity
- Multi-function Speedometer: Fuel, Speed, Hour meter, Odo, trip, Illuminated parking brake indicator, AWD engagement indicator, EFI diagnostic codes, gear selection, clock
What this means to you: Brings on a new spin to the definition of Great Outdoors.
Cost: $10,299 @ Polaris
More photos after the jump.