• MORE LIKE iGROAN: It’s being reported that the iPhone 8 may not ship until late 2017, and the rumor of a side-mounted Touch ID side button may be incorrect. Worth the wait? Overhyped? Let us know what you think about the new iPhone on Twitter.
• YOU MISSED IT: Here’s yesterday’s gear news.
• ANNOUNCEMENT: Take a break and join us on subscribe to Gear Patrol’s daily or weekly newsletter.
What’s New, Now
Tanner Goods Safari Olive Green Valet Tray
You have to put your keys somewhere — might as well be in a newly-released olive green leather valet.
Related: 3 Perfect Valet Trays
Conor McGregor’s ‘Fuck You’ Pinstripe Made-to-Measure Suit
McGregor is the only person on the planet who can get away with wearing a suit with “FUCK YOU” pinstripes, but if you don’t mind losing your job, the suit can now be yours for the amount of cash Mayweather throws off his balcony every morning.
Monocle x Rimowa Sala Hardshell With E-Tag Tech
Monocle brought back their Rimowa collaboration, now with the company’s E-Tag tech so you can check in from home and drop off your bag at the airport in seconds.
Discommon Thermoformed Leather Card Wallet
A super-slim, stitch-less Italian cowhide wallet from the guys who said they’d never do a slim wallet — get one while they last.
Even H2 Wireless Headphones
“EarPrint technology…customizes sound to your unique hearing profile.” Plus, they’re really, really good looking.
Adidas’s Latest Shoe is the Laceless Ultra Boost
Shoes: they usually have laces. These don’t, but if they perform as good as they look, sign us up. (Available 8/1 in Europe, 9/1 in the U.S.)
Pre-Order the Candylab Green Camper
From the Gear Patrol Store: For all the times you can’t spend a weekend in the woods, this beechwood camper will keep your inner campfire going.
Deals of Note
Great Products, Great Prices
How to get in on a Huckberry sale and save on a Pendleton beach towel and an Apple Watch band.
What’s New from GP
Read Up on Our Latest
• Is Beer on Draft Actually Better?
• These Vintage-Inspired Sunglasses Are Made for Everyday Wear
• The 2017 Acura NSX Is a Gorgeous, Fast, Weird Supercar
• Outdoor Retailer Summer 2017 Highlights: Day 1
• An Oral History of Craft Beer’s Most Iconic Labels
Note: If you purchase a product through our links, we may receive a small portion of the sale, which supports Gear Patrol. So…don’t hold back. Learn more about our editorial policies related to commerce and affiliate sales here.
One Thing to Watch