Phenomenal Picture Quality
Want a Great OLED TV for Cheap? Get This
Purchasing products through our links may earn us a portion of the sale, which supports our editorial team’s mission. Learn more here.
LG’s 2018 C8 series of 4K OLED TVs are expensive. When they were released in spring 2018, a 65-inch model was going for $3,500. Over a year later, however, that price has dropped to around $2,597 — that’s over $1,000 off. But today Drop is running a deal on a brand-new C8 for $1,875 – that’s nearly half off. Yes, it’s still expensive, but it’s not that bad considering that we’re talking about LG’s top-of-the-line 4K OLED TV. And LG makes the best 4K OLED TVs.
As far as breaking down the television itself — well, it’s fantastic. It boasts phenomenal picture quality and delivers perfect black levels. The design of the TV is beautiful. It supports both Dolby Vision and HDR 10. And it handles motion very well, too, making it ideal for watching sports or action movies. Basically, everything you’d want in a 4K TV, the LG C8 has it.|
MORE GREAT DEALS
• Save $160 on Filson’s Classic Duffle Bag
• Save $150 on This Stunning Acoustic Guitar
• Save $120 on Master & Dynamic’s Wireless Earphones
• Save $88 on Bonavita’s Elite Drip Coffee Brewer
• Save $69 on Patagonia’s Best Light Down Jacket
• Save $54 on Adidas’s Best-Selling Ultraboost Sneakers
• Save $55 on These Military-Grade M-65 Jackets
• Save 50% on This Affordable Automatic Pilot’s Watch
Deals Last Updated: 10/11/19
Deals, discounts and drops on products you actually care about and want. Curated by the Gear Patrol Editors. Start Saving