These Amazon Kettlebells Will Save You a Fortune and Last a Lifetime
Just here for discounts? Save up to 28% off kettlebells at Amazon right now.
Kettlebells are a lifetime purchase — once you buy them, they’ll likely outlast you and your workouts. They’re an alternative to those pricey gym memberships, considering you can upgrade your home gym with just one KB. Need somewhere to start? Try AmazonBasics’s 25-pounder, which was already remarkably affordable but is even more so with its current 28 percent discount. Too light? The 35-pound weight is 23 percent off too.
CrossFit has helped bolster kettlebells’ reputation as a must-have gym item and a dynamic alternative to dumbbells. They can be used to ramp up the results of rows, deadlifts and squats, and a properly executed kettlebell swing can increase strength, speed and explosiveness. All this from a hunk of iron with a handle attached. AmazonBasics makes its kettlebells from cast iron and coats them in enamel for a smooth feel and appearance. Given that kettlebells can cost as much as $200, it’s remarkable that this one is only $26. Amazon’s kettlebells range from ten to 60 pounds — and that heavyweight one is also on sale in case you’re already a KB pro.
MORE GREAT DEALS
• Save $50 on the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket
• Save 74% on These Cole Haan Leather Weekend Bags
• Save $20 on Adidas Originals Stan Smith Sneakers
• Save $70 on Master & Dynamic’s Wireless Earphones
• Save $88 on Bonavita’s Elite Drip Coffee Brewer
• Save $69 on Patagonia’s Best Light Down Jacket
• Save $58 on These Military-Grade M-65 Jackets
• Save 50% on This Affordable Automatic Pilot’s Watch
Deals Last Updated: 10/14/19
Deals, discounts and drops on products you actually care about and want. Curated by the Gear Patrol Editors. Start Saving