Could This Be the Best Keto-Friendly Protein Bar Ever?
It’s a seemingly quixotic quest: the protein bar that simultaneously tastes great and yet isn’t packed with all kinds of crap. With most bars we have tried, we find ourselves compromising in one direction or another. Either the bar tastes delicious but is laden with sugar, or it’s pretty clean but leaves us gagging. But that conundrum doesn’t stop sports nutritionists from hammering away, and with Atlas Protein Bars, young entrepreneur James Oliver appears to have finally broken through.
All six flavors feature 15 grams of protein and no more than 3 grams of sugar and 5 grams of net carbs while also boasting adaptogens such as ashwagandha and maca root, grass-fed whey protein and the sweetening power of keto-friendly monkfruit. We got to taste test the bars recently and were most impressed by almond chocolate chip, peanut butter and raspberry and vanilla almond chai, a particularly big hit around the office.
Atlas just launched a Kickstarter campaign to expand its reach and release three new flavors (including the first two mentioned above). That means now is an excellent time to get on board, support the cause of clean, tasty protein and score free bars and deals of up to 50 percent off, depending how much you’re willing to invest in this no-longer-quixotic quest.
Can’t wait? Buy 10-count boxes of the three original flavors at the link below.
MORE GREAT DEALS
• Save $160 on a Filson Duffel Bag
• Save $88 on Bonavita’s Elite Drip Coffee Brewer
• Save $70 on Master & Dynamic’s Wireless Earphones
• Save $69 on Patagonia’s Best Light Down Jacket
• Save $64 on Adidas Ultraboost 19 Sneakers
• Save $54 on Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700
• Save $50 on the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket
• Save 50% on This Affordable Automatic Pilot’s Watch
Deals Last Updated: 10/15/19