Arc’teryx’s Best Ski Jacket Is a Whopping $149 Off Right Now
The best ski deals tend to surface at the end of the season, as retailers look to move out the current inventory to make room for next year’s crop. But every once in a while, a sweet deal surfaces on the eve of a new season, a golden opportunity for those with the alacrity to pounce. Such is the case with Arc’teryx’s top-of-the-line Alpha SV jacket, which Backcountry is currently moving at a 20 percent discount.
Weighing in at just over a pound, this jacket is the choice of many a powder hound, mountain guide and expert alpinist for several reasons. First of all, it boasts the unmatched waterproofing and breathability of a Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer membrane, ideal for off-piste adventures. The Alpha SV also features tough N100p-X face fabric, WaterTight pit zips, an adjustable storm hood and an array of pockets to ensure your touring gear is always within easy reach.
The only catch? The huge discount only applies to a couple of colorways: Pilot, a pretty sharp-looking dark gray with red accents available in small, medium and large and Stellar, a royal blue-ish hue available in large. But if that causes you a moment’s pause, just think how many après-ski beers you can buy with that extra $149.
MORE GREAT DEALS
• Save $160 on a Filson Duffel Bag
• Save $70 on Master & Dynamic’s Wireless Earphones
• Save $69 on Patagonia’s Best Light Down Jacket
• Save $64 on Adidas Ultraboost 19 Sneakers
• Save $55 on an Au Sabot Le Thiers Knife
• Save $55 on Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700
• Save $50 on the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket
• Save 50% on This Affordable Automatic Pilot’s Watch
Deals Last Updated: 10/17/19
Deals, discounts and drops on products you actually care about and want. Curated by the Gear Patrol Editors. Start Saving