Take 25% to 30% Off These Tactical G-Shock Watches
Purchasing products through our links may earn us a portion of the sale, which supports our editorial team’s mission. Learn more here.
Much as we love mechanical watchmaking, it’s tough to deny the utility inherent in a good ol’, often sub-$100 G-Shock. There are fancy all-metal versions, sure, and versions that pair with your smart phone. But there’s a ton of value to be had in a simple, everyday G-Shock, which is why it’s so exciting when one goes on sale.
Right now, you can get the tan-colored GA-700UC for $75 (25% off list) or the all-black version for $70 (30% off list) on Amazon. The GA-700UC features all the typical G-Shock goodness in an analog-digital format: 200m of water resistance, Super Illuminator LED Light with Afterglow, world time in 31 time zones, four daily alarms, one snooze alarm and an hourly time signal. It’s designed to withstand shock and vibration and the battery will last for 10 years. There’s a reason soldiers and professionals the worlds over rely on watches like this. What more could you ask for in a timepiece that sells for under $100?
MORE GREAT DEALS
• Save $160 on a Filson Duffel Bag
• Save $110 on Technivorm Moccamaster CDG Coffee Maker
• Save $69 on Patagonia’s Best Light Down Jacket
• Save $64 on Adidas Ultraboost 19 Sneakers
• Save $55 on a Au Sabot Le Thiers knife
• Save $55 on Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700
• Save $50 on the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket
• Save 50% on This Affordable Automatic Pilot’s Watch
Deals Last Updated: 10/18/19
Deals, discounts and drops on products you actually care about and want. Curated by the Gear Patrol Editors. Start Saving