Patagonia Turned One of Its Best Jackets into a Hat
You’re probably familiar with Patagonia’s Nano Puff Jacket. It’s an incredibly versatile, lightweight yet warm and not-too-expensive layer that’s become ubiquitous in cities and mountain towns alike (and a reappearing line item on our packing lists). Patagonia built it into more than one version too: there’s the standard hooded and non-hooded iterations as well as an anorak style pullover, a vest and even pants. And now, the Nano Puff is a hat too.
With its bricked quilting and folding ear covers, the Nano Puff Earflap Cap is a modern iteration of the outdoorsy headwear commonly depicted over the heads of woodcutters and ice fishermen. It’s something a contemporary Paul Bunyan might appreciate. But, with all the same qualities as Patagonia’s insulated jacket (and all the same materials too), its practicality in the cold is hard to dispute. Or maybe it’s just the last piece needed to complete your head-to-toe Nano Puff Suit.
MORE GREAT DEALS
• Save $168 on the Penfield Schoening Fleece Jacket
• Save $160 on a Filson Duffel Bag
• Save $70 on Master & Dynamic’s Wireless Earphones
• Save $69 on Patagonia’s Best Light Down Jacket
• Save $64 on Adidas Ultraboost 19 Sneakers
• Save $54 on Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700
• Save $50 on the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket
• Save 50% on This Affordable Automatic Pilot’s Watch
Deals Last Updated: 10/16/19