Want this? Get This.
Can’t Afford a Rolex Day-Date? Here’s An Alternative for $177
The Rolex Day-Date is a classic of modern (and vintage) watchmaking. It’s also only available in precious metals and expensive as hell. (Base price: $23,550).
So what if you dig the look but you want it in steel and you don’t want to drain your IRA in order to buy one? We’ve got you covered. This Bulova “Men’s Classic Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch 39mm” (doesn’t have the same ring as “Day-Date” though it’s similarly descriptive) features a 39mm case, blue dial and day-date configuration. Powered by a quartz movement, it ships on a matching stainless steel bracelet and is water-resistant to 30m. Normally $295, it’s also 40% off today, for a final price of just $177.
MORE GREAT DEALS
• Save $160 on a Filson Duffel Bag
• Save $88 on Bonavita’s Elite Drip Coffee Brewer
• Save $70 on Master & Dynamic’s Wireless Earphones
• Save $69 on Patagonia’s Best Light Down Jacket
• Save $64 on Adidas Ultraboost 19 Sneakers
• Save $54 on Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700
• Save $50 on the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket
• Save 50% on This Affordable Automatic Pilot’s Watch
Deals Last Updated: 10/15/19
Deals, discounts and drops on products you actually care about and want. Curated by the Gear Patrol Editors. Start Saving