The North Face’s Most Innovative Jacket Is 50% Off
When The North Face revealed Ventrix, its first take on active insulation, we were skeptical. Active insulation, a form of synthetic insulation that’s meant to be worn during activity and is highly breathable, isn’t new — if anything, The North Face was quite late to the game. But Ventrix is different; its fluffy structure is perforated with tiny holes that close and expand as the body moves, allowing for dynamic temperature regulation.
It’s an awesome concept, but again, when we first heard about it, we weren’t sold. But then we tried Ventrix — on hikes and ski tours and just around town — and it worked. It worked really well actually, so we included it on our list of Best Synthetic Down Jackets, where it’s remained since. We continue to stand by that choice even more so now that The North Face has expanded the scope of Ventrix into a variety of jackets (and a pair of wild-looking shorts).
It’s still the most innovative iteration of active insulation we’ve seen, and right now you can even snag the original jacket in small, large and XX-large for $100 off. The deal only applies to the black Ventrix Jacket, but that color’s not likely to go out of style any time soon.
MORE GREAT DEALS
• Save $160 on a Filson Duffel Bag
• Save $88 on Bonavita’s Elite Drip Coffee Brewer
• Save $70 on Master & Dynamic’s Wireless Earphones
• Save $69 on Patagonia’s Best Light Down Jacket
• Save $64 on Adidas Ultraboost 19 Sneakers
• Save $54 on Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700
• Save $50 on the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket
• Save 50% on This Affordable Automatic Pilot’s Watch
Deals Last Updated: 10/15/19
Deals, discounts and drops on products you actually care about and want. Curated by the Gear Patrol Editors. Start Saving