The "Batman" on Jubilee
This Is Your Opportunity to Buy a New Rolex GMT Master II “Batman” At MSRP
Chances are good that unless you have an extremely close relationship with your local AD (authorized dealer), you didn’t have a chance to nab the new Rolex GMT Master II 126710BLNR at MSRP. While list price is $9,250, these watches are already selling on the secondary market for over $20k, making an already not-inexpensive watch – how shall we say?- less not-inexpensive.
StockX, the “world’s first stock market for stuff,” is a live bid/ask marketplace for sneakers, streetwear, handbags, and now, for watches, in which you place bids for an item and as soon as an ask meets your bid, the transaction happens automatically. Right now the good folks at StockX are giving one bidder the chance to obtain the new 2019 GMT Master II at MSRP, which has become exceedingly difficult since the watch’s release, as many ADs only receive a limited quality (or one!) watch at a time for sale (we should note that this example is pre-owned, as StockX is a marketplace and not a Rolex AD). Here are the rules from StockX:
StockX will be offering one Bidder the opportunity to buy the Rolex GMT-Master II 126710BLNR watch. Bidding will be open from June 25th through the 28th, 2019, after which StockX will select one bidder to purchase the watch for $9,250. You will not be charged for bidding. Only the selected winner will be charged.
How To Enter:
1. Create an account with StockX on your desktop or mobile device. If you’re going mobile, find the StockX app in the iOS or Google Play store. If you already have an account, make sure your app is updated and jump to step 2.
2. Beginning June 25th, Place a $9,250 Bid on the Rolex GMT-Master II 126710BLNR ReStockX. You won’t be charged unless you win.
3. Earn a bonus entry every time you refer a new friend who also places a bid to win!
4. Full sweepstake’s rules here.
5. Follow StockX on Instagram right here.