ronin: not just a great deniro movie
Who Needs Leather? The Perfect Textile Motorcycle Jacket Is Just $175
Fall has officially arrived. The cool weather brings the opportunity to wear the coolest motorcycle gear — but before we fully succumb to the leathers and wool, take advantage of the fact that the extremely cool warm-weather-ready Roland Sands Design Ronin perforated textile jacket is currently featured on sale at RevZilla.
The Ronin, like so much classy café racer-style gear, is largely composed of waxed cotton to stand up to a number of different weather conditions. It’s also lined with a cooling mesh interior. Although it is aimed at the around-town café racer rider, it has some adventure-riding features as well, like stretchy cargo stuff pockets and built-in shoulder and elbow pads. Most notable of all: the laser cut perforation that keeps things nice and breezy, but still leaves the jacket tough enough to stand up to abrasion.
The Ronin’s cool design (and current sale price of just $175, which is 50% off the usual retail price) will help keep your pits dry during the waning warm months of riding. Or, y’know, you could always buy it now and save it for next spring.
MORE GREAT DEALS
• Save $82 on the Dainese Mike Leather Jacket
• Save $14 on the Joe Rocket Velocity Mesh Jacket
• Save $20 on Adidas Originals Stan Smith Sneakers
• Save $70 on Master & Dynamic’s Wireless Earphones
• Save $88 on Bonavita’s Elite Drip Coffee Brewer
• Save $69 on Patagonia’s Best Light Down Jacket
• Save $58 on These Military-Grade M-65 Jackets
• Save 50% on This Affordable Automatic Pilot’s Watch
Deals Last Updated: 10/14/19
Deals, discounts and drops on products you actually care about and want. Curated by the Gear Patrol Editors. Start Saving