Find Your Fit
Warby Parker’s Affordable Glasses Now Come in a Range of Sizes
Purchasing products through our links may earn us a portion of the sale, which supports our editorial team’s mission. Learn more here.
Affordable eyewear brand Warby Parker is making its much-loved glasses available to more people. The brand just released seven best-selling sizes in extended sizes ranging from extra narrow to extra wide. This means customers can now purchase their favorite style in a size that fits their face.
If you’re looking for recommendations, check out men’s frames like the Durand, Hughes, Percey and Watts. Like Warby Parker’s standard-size frames, these all start at $95. And if you’re not sure what frames will fit your face, start by taking the brand’s helpful quiz.
MORE GREAT DEALS
• Save $168 on the Penfield Schoening Fleece Jacket
• Save $160 on a Filson Duffel Bag
• Save $70 on Master & Dynamic’s Wireless Earphones
• Save $69 on Patagonia’s Best Light Down Jacket
• Save $64 on Adidas Ultraboost 19 Sneakers
• Save $54 on Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700
• Save $50 on the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket
• Save 50% on This Affordable Automatic Pilot’s Watch
Deals Last Updated: 10/16/19
The best way to catch up on the day’s most important product releases and stories. Read the Story