It's (Can Be) Yours
One of the Country’s Most Exciting Coffees Comes Courtesy of Jason Mraz
Why is the price so steep? According to Bird Rock, it’s the first-ever San Diego-grown Geisha coffee, a coffee varietal renowned for exceptional cup quality and tedious production needs. On top of that, it’s coffee grown in California, which is certainly not a traditional coffee-producing region (more on coffee regions here). According to NPR, California coffee production is mostly new, very limited and therefore very expensive.
Combine a famously difficult (and delicious) coffee varietal, one of the best roasters in the US and a low-yield coffee farm in California and you’ve got a recipe for some extremely pricey beans. You can cop a four-ounce bag of them for $199 now.
MORE GREAT DEALS
• Save 74% on These Cole Haan Leather Weekend Bags
• Save 50% on This Affordable Automatic Pilot’s Watch
• Save $88 on Bonavita’s Elite Drip Coffee Brewer
• Save $70 on Master & Dynamic’s Wireless Earphones
• Save $69 on Patagonia’s Best Light Down Jacket
• Save $58 on These Military-Grade M-65 Jackets
• Save $50 on the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket
• Save $20 on Adidas Originals Stan Smith Sneakers
Deals Last Updated: 10/14/19